Great Western Project
The 100% owned project is Located 68 km north of Leonora and 1km from the Goldfields Highway on Weebo pastoral leases and forms part of the historic Wilsons Patch mining area. Terrain has previously held this project and considers it as an advanced and ready to mine opportunity which is possibly still open down plunge and along strike. Further exploration has the potential to expand the mine life of the current mining plan of 322,500 tonnes @ 5.14 grams per tonne (Refer to Mining study released 16/02/2010. The resource utilised for this can be found in 2010 annual report release 22/09/2010). This information was prepared and first disclosed under the JORC Code 2004. It has not been updated since to comply with the JORC Code 2012 on the basis that the information has not materially changed since it was last reported.
Work to date:
- Mine Scoping Studies Completed
- Great Western Open Pit & Underground
- Potential Mine Extensions
- Great Western – underground, open down plunge
What’s Next For Great Western:
- Geotechnical Drilling
- Resource Expansion Drilling
- Permitting to be obtained – drilling/mining
- Update JORC to be compliant with 2012 standards
Great Western Proposed Mine Plan – Pit and Decline are
proposed only and do not exist.
- 21m @ 5.21g/t gold including 4m @13.80g/t and 2m @ 11.20g/t